Making the world a better place, one show at a time.

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I guess you would like to know a little bit about the person making all these proclamations upon good taste and horrid characters. I'm Andrea and when I was 15 I fell in love. An hour after meeting "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" I was forever altered in the way only love can, and I never questioned for one minute afterwards that television offered me an amazing chance to experience lives and moments that I could never imagine. So now, when I'm not getting distracted by my real life, I write about TV. I also read, am finishing a Master's degree in English Literature, travel, am attempting to learn vegan cooking, am the 5th of 6 children, and drive my roommate nuts by constantly cleaning our already clean apartment. Now that we're old friends, time for you to take my opinions as the be all and end all.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

What A Year It Has Been

2008 is coming to a close. Writer's Strike, summer slump, my extended fall vacation; it has been quite a year. Even though I have so much catching up to do (watching and reviewing) I think that a few moments of reflection are completely necessary during this season of peace and joy. So keep your eyes open, small presents from TV Girl are on their way.

The TV Girl

No comments: