Making the world a better place, one show at a time.

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I guess you would like to know a little bit about the person making all these proclamations upon good taste and horrid characters. I'm Andrea and when I was 15 I fell in love. An hour after meeting "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" I was forever altered in the way only love can, and I never questioned for one minute afterwards that television offered me an amazing chance to experience lives and moments that I could never imagine. So now, when I'm not getting distracted by my real life, I write about TV. I also read, am finishing a Master's degree in English Literature, travel, am attempting to learn vegan cooking, am the 5th of 6 children, and drive my roommate nuts by constantly cleaning our already clean apartment. Now that we're old friends, time for you to take my opinions as the be all and end all.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Need To Know: Spring Break

So here is the deal party people. I am going on vacation for a week and a half. There are friends to see and bars to patronize. Do not get me wrong, I will be engaged in quite a few TV related activities; a new episode of How I Met Your Mother on Monday, the release of Battlestar Galactica Season Three and the Season Two premier of The Riches on Tuesday, a re-watch of The Office Season Three, probably a few episodes of Supernatural sprinkled in there. But I will not be writing and posting anything new until March 26th. I hope that my (on average) 20 readers will return then, and if you do not, it was nice to have you while I did.

Happy Easter!

The TV Girl

1 comment:

Kay Pea said...

Yo...I'm so sorry that you thought I was ignoring your Best TV Mom's post. I think I am confusing people with my new email address..everyone forgets the "y". Anywhosey, maybe I'll see you later today!!!