Making the world a better place, one show at a time.

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I guess you would like to know a little bit about the person making all these proclamations upon good taste and horrid characters. I'm Andrea and when I was 15 I fell in love. An hour after meeting "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" I was forever altered in the way only love can, and I never questioned for one minute afterwards that television offered me an amazing chance to experience lives and moments that I could never imagine. So now, when I'm not getting distracted by my real life, I write about TV. I also read, am finishing a Master's degree in English Literature, travel, am attempting to learn vegan cooking, am the 5th of 6 children, and drive my roommate nuts by constantly cleaning our already clean apartment. Now that we're old friends, time for you to take my opinions as the be all and end all.

Friday, March 14, 2008

Random Info: Battlestar Galactica

I can only speak for myself, and kind of my sister, when I say that I have an anticipation ulcer for the new season of Battlestar Galactica. While Razor was like a big swig of Mylanta, as April 4th approaches I am once again beginning to feel my insides churning and burning with a mixture of excitement, trepidation, and (the smallest bit of) sadness. If you are in a similar way, and have seen all of Season Three, then go to 'Watch With Kristin" at E!Online.com to see an amazing promo clip for Season Four. It is like a tiny swig of Mylanta, which I desperately needed. I think I will go watch it again.

The TV Girl

1 comment:

Julia said...

Speaking for your sister, since I am your sister, yes, I have an anticipation ulcer as well! Happy Easter, sis.