Making the world a better place, one show at a time.

My photo
Washington, DC, United States
I guess you would like to know a little bit about the person making all these proclamations upon good taste and horrid characters. I'm Andrea and when I was 15 I fell in love. An hour after meeting "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" I was forever altered in the way only love can, and I never questioned for one minute afterwards that television offered me an amazing chance to experience lives and moments that I could never imagine. So now, when I'm not getting distracted by my real life, I write about TV. I also read, am finishing a Master's degree in English Literature, travel, am attempting to learn vegan cooking, am the 5th of 6 children, and drive my roommate nuts by constantly cleaning our already clean apartment. Now that we're old friends, time for you to take my opinions as the be all and end all.

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Random Info: The Future NBC

Some announcements have been made about the Fall Line-Up on NBC. Chuck and Heroes are confirmed to return to our Monday nights. Lipstick Jungle and Life have also been renewed. Scrubs will be moving to ABC for an eighth season. A pilot has been ordered for a spin-off of The Office. Cannot say I think this is a good idea; keep what you have going strong. I will always pick quality over quantity.

But the most amazing, wonderful, God-I-have-been-waiting-for-this, news: Friday Night Lights is coming back after the end of the regular football season (you know the real life one that is all boring and such)! Excuse me, I have to go pass out from relief.

The TV Girl

2 comments:

Kay Pea said...

YAY!! i am happy for you!

The TV Girl said...

I am happy for the world!